Fabric Furniture Care
- Vacuuming, to keep dust from accumulating in fibres.
- Rotate cushions.
- Avoid leaving newspapers on fabric, ink will stain.
- Keep upholstered furniture out of contsant direct sunlight to avoid fading.
Leather Furniture Care
- Keep a space between furniture and direct heat sources.
- Use a damp soft cloth to remove built up oils and perspiration,
- Apply leather protection cream as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Keep all leather furnishings out of constant direct sunlight, to avoind drying.
Wood Furniture Care
- Keep furniture away from heating and air conditioning sources to prevent loss of moisture in wood. In-floor or ceiling radiant heat will require a humidifier to counteract the wicking of moisture from the wood.
- Use felt backing under lamps and other accessories.
- Always use mats and coasters under plates, service dishes, and hot or cold drinks.
- Keep all wood pieces out of constant direct sunlight, to avoid bleaching and warping.
|There is no product available in this category.This will be updated soon.|